Sakura, on instagram
I can't believe how quickly sakura came into full bloom this year, they started to pop out about 10 days earlier than usual and once they started to pop out they were in full bloom before I knew it! Sakura blossoms only stay for about a week so I tried to go and see them as much as I can, just around in my neighbourhood. I will share more photos when I get my film developed later.

Sakura shots from previous years are here:
Kamakura, Jiyugaoka & Nakameguro, Nakameguro 2011 (when they didn't put lanterns because of the Fukushima incident), Jiyugaoka & Yagumo (Meguro), Kuhombutsu (Jiyugaoka), Denenchofu & Jiyugaoka, Denenchofu 2010, etc, etc...

I hope Spring is bringing you many little happy moments like it is to me.

P.S. I didn't realise but my blog turned 4 this March!! Wow!

11 comments

  1. Happy blog anniversary! I have been liking every single one of your sakura pictures on instagram, so nice. There is not much blossom here yet, it is very cold still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your blog! It's one of my favorites!! Love your photos of the Sakura. I'm living vicariously through your photos. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy 4! beautiful photos Hiki!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sakura blooms :) Happy 4 & happy spring !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! What is your instagram name ? I would love to follow but I can't find it! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful!!
    happy blog anniversary :^)

    ReplyDelete
  7. its that time of year already!!
    love it love it love it!
    thanks for sharing this wonderland of petals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que relajantes y equilibrados son los jardines japoneses.
    Se respira paz interior.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the pictures that you posted above. I really love the place. I wish I could go to japan which known as the land of the rising sun. I am glad I come across in this blog. It makes me appreciate nature.


    buy instagram likes

    ReplyDelete

your kind words are always welcome and appreciated! arigato :)

Instagram